10.4.12

when we read the book that is like a mirror to us all, that everyday reminds us about who we really are, and we get to the part where jesus is baptized and the oldest with all the really good questions asks, "what? jesus was baptized? why? so he could tell the world he was following himself?"

"And a voice came down from heaven. It was clear and strong and loud so everyone could hear. 'This is my own Son. And I love him. I am very pleased with him,' God said. 'Listen to him.' 

Heaven had broken through. The Great Rescue had begun..." (from The Jesus Storybook Bible)


One day when the crowds were being baptized, Jesus himself was baptized. As he was praying, the heavens opened, and the Holy Spirit, in bodily form, descended on him like a dove. And a voice from heaven said, “You are my dearly loved Son, and you bring me great joy." (from luke 3)
let love and faithfulness never leave you. bind them around your neck write them on the tablet of your heart