Exactly Right. Mostly.

The Kindergartner wrote a little book about me for Mother's Day.
His teacher asked him some questions to which he gave some answers.

What makes your mom happy?
Me listening to her.

What makes her sad?
Like everybody crying and she has to like handle all the stuff.

What is your mom's favorite food?
She like tacos when we go to Taco Bell.

How old is your mom?
She is 32.

How tall is your mom?
Not as tall as my dad, but he is like still 32 but like shorter.

How much does your mom weigh?
Maybe I would guess...maybe 60.

If your mom became famous, what would it be for?
For doing good teaching. She would be fun.

What is your mom really good at?
She's really good at cooking. I like mac and cheese.

What is she not very good at?
When our car didn't work, she couldn't find a way to get the car to go.

What do you and your mom like to do together?
We like to cuddle.

How are you and your mom the same?
We both like steak.

How are you and your mom different?
Well, she's a girl and I'm a boy.

How do you know your mom loves you?
Because when I like cry and something, she always says I always love you and she also says it everyday.

A few really funny things pop out at me about my boy's book. First of all, I do like steak. I don't talk about how I feel about steak too much though, so my boy's ability to sense the importance of this similarity between him and myself is genius. Also, I do like tacos from Taco Bell and I order the same thing whenever we go there. However, I prefer a carne asada taco from the local taqueria over the Taco Bell taco. The last thing that is inspirational, really, is like the way the boy like uses the word like so much when asked like to describe something. like.
He gets that one from his dad, I'm sure.
let love and faithfulness never leave you. bind them around your neck write them on the tablet of your heart