Four For Your Friday

This is my favorite spot in the house. Lots of light pours through these windows onto this big cozy chair, whose seat cushion is usually improperly turned zipper side out. This is a rare day when I'm enjoying some solitude while the kids nap at the same time. And in the quietness, I apparently enjoyed a mid-afternoon bowl of cereal while catching up on my favorite blogs.





Can you look at this picture and not giggle? I can't. All the silliness that you can imagine between a 2-year-old and her baby brother is happening here. Silliness that even the best camera in the world can't fully capture.

I documented the 5 minute period that these two were actually playing together as if they enjoyed one another's company. No fighting. Just drawing outside and complimenting one another's scribbles.



Caleb designed and hacked this guy by himself.
Happy Autumn.




let love and faithfulness never leave you. bind them around your neck write them on the tablet of your heart