Way Too Good At Hide and Seek

All was quiet during nap time. Just the way it should be.

And then it wasn't. There were a couple of unidentifiable noises coming from the boys' room, so I went to investigate. Youngest Boy was not in his bed. And there were no sight or sound clues to his whereabouts. And I looked behind the toy shelf. Nothing. And I looked in the closet. Nothing. "L, where are you?" I ask. No response. Pretty confident that he didn't just disappear, (though maybe not as confident as I should have been) I asked again. "L, where are you". Nothing.

Then, I (finally) saw this:



And I was in disbelief...but, upon closer look...



...sure enough, THAT'S MY KID BENT IN HALF INSIDE THE CANVAS HAMPER!

And he didn't budge until I grabbed his shirt and he knew for sure I had found him.
let love and faithfulness never leave you. bind them around your neck write them on the tablet of your heart