12 weeks


2 weeks ago, my doctor told me I was only about 6 weeks along in the pregnancy. HE WAS WRONG. The ultrasound showed that I'm at 12 weeks...the stinking doc calculated wrong. Here's a picture of a picture (thus the bright light from my camera's flash at the top of the picture) of the baby. Our scanner is broken so until I can find a way to scan this in, this will have to do.
Whoever said life doesn't begin at conception is a geek. This baby is only 2ish inches in size but you can see it's head, abdomen, legs (on the left side of the picture), toes, arms (in front of its face), fingers, heart, stomach, spine...it's all there.
My excitement for this surprise is ever increasing...especially after seeing it today. Alive and well.
let love and faithfulness never leave you. bind them around your neck write them on the tablet of your heart